Hello, Subnauts. A new update (B87) has just been released for Subnautica on the Steam, Epic, and Discord stores. We want to thanks you all once again for your continued feedback. This update contains further bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements.
Players accessing Subnautica on the Epic and Discord store might find that the game will take a little longer than usual to load for the first time. This is due to us automatically migrating your saved games to a new location. We hope that this update continues to improve the Subnautica experience for you all.
To stay up-to-date with development, make that you’re subscribed to the Subnautica development newsletter, follow @Subnautica on Twitter, @Subnautica on Instagram, Subnautica on Facebook, and subscribe to Subnautica on Youtube to be notified as soon as a new update is available.
And please keep sending us your feedback! We'd love to hear from you via the in-game feedback system (press F8 while playing), here on our forums, or in our Discord chat.
- Unknown Worlds
- Performance and lots of under-the-hood improvements
- Improved world streaming: You should no longer be able to outrun terrain or fall through the world in a PRAWN suit
- Hardcore mode: Low oxygen will no longer warn you
- Rocket platform physics issues addressed
- Fixed Lifepod ping not staying disabled on game load
- Fixed base pillar bug
- Fixed PRAWN suit stuck in air if built far away
- Fixed quality issue with clouds
- Fixed clipmap settings for PC & Mac
- Fixed fade-in of some props
- Disabled managed code stripping for mod support
- Updated translations
6. August 2020 03:31