A new update is available for Subnautica: Below Zero Early Access. Explore the Crashed Ship wreckage, descend into Deep Lilypads, experience the incredible beauty of the Aurora Borealis and more! Visit the Lost Ship site to learn more!
- Explore the mysterious Crashed Ship
- Interact with the playful Trivalve
- Uncover the perilous Brinicles
- Descend into the shadowy depths of Deep Lilypads
- Encounter the stunning phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis
- Further improvements and polish to existing biomes
The wreckage of a mysterious Crashed Ship is scattered across the ocean floor of Planet 4546B. What secrets are hidden inside? You’ll need to be prepared for anything as you explore every crevice for clues!
These adorable and playful creatures are curious about your presence! Interact with and feed them, and you’ll find they’re a friendly companion on your continued journey.
Though enticing and awe-inspiring, don’t venture too close to the protruding Brinicles. These perilous ice formations can cause some serious damage.
Illuminated by the faint light of the flowers that grow there, the Deep Lilypads are ripe with resources and lead to further Architect discoveries to be made.
Encountering this rare event across the skies of 4546B is an incredible sight to behold. The Aurora Borealis is a stunning phenomenon and one you don’t want to miss.
Polish and Improvements
Take some time and re-explore the biomes of Below Zero that you are already familiar with. Additional polish and improvements have been made to Lilypads and Thermal Spires, as well as a tune-up to the Hoverbike!
Below Zero’s Story
This update will be your last opportunity to play Below Zero’s story in its current form. As previously announced, a new story will be coming in our next update!
Follow Below Zero developmentYou can find out about upcoming updates in all sorts of ways. Sign up to the Development Newsletter to receive word every time an update is released. Follow the Unknown Worlds and Subnautica: Below Zero Steam groups to get a notification on Steam. You can also:
- See update sneak peaks by following @Subnautica on Twitter
- Get live source code changes by following @SubnauticaSCM on Twitter
- See update news on Facebook
- Watch update summary videos on YouTube
- Satisfy underwater Instagram craving by following @Subnautica
- See our task lists & milestones on Favro
- Chat with fellow divers in the Subnautica Discord server
Enjoy, and happy diving!
- Unknown Worlds
19. Februar 2020 22:21