Development Update #06 AI, Multiplayer Improvement and Optimization
When the saved game is first loaded, the wave may not work properly. Subsequent waves will work normally.
If you have any problems, please send an email to the address below.
[Official Server Improvements]- Changed so that it is no longer possible to escape from the official server.
- The server is automatically initialized according to certain conditions.
In case user rarely connected (5 days)
- Zombie wave is automatically initialized according to certain conditions.
When there is no user connected (2 days) or when user rarely connected (3 days)
If wave defense is never successful (2 days)
- Corrosion functionality is added to buildings on teams that have not been connected for a long time.
Decrease by 5% every day after 10 days of game time
[Save System Improvements]- The game save system is improved.
The game play has not changed from before, and if you have any problems due to changes to the save system, please send an email to the following address. email@example.com
Also, if you save the game to the new system, the file size may be slightly larger than before. This can cause lag on the main screen if there are too many files.
If the above issue occurs, please clean up your saved games.
[Game Balancing]- The drop rate of the animal intestines of the rabbit's corpse has been increased.
- The spawn rate of the Stag has been increased.
[Game System]- Items are also auto combined when you sort them in the chest.
- When disassembling at the workbench, the maximum number of disassembling has been changed to be limited depending on the inventory remain.
- When a building is destroyed, a material box appears instead of materials.
- Changed animal corpses to disappear faster.
- Changed items on the ground to disappear faster.
- Changed the sleeping bag's build detection.
- Changed the collision detection of the bait trap.
- Changed the quick save function of the dedicated server to work the same as the player server.
- The trigger range where zombies spawn has been decreased.
- The animal's hearing system has been improved.
- The noise system has been improved. When there is a difference in height or there is an obstacle, the degree of perception of noise is reduced.
[UI Improvements]- Some UI changed. (Crafting, Settings, Server Info)
- UI effects have been applied.
- A warning popup is an output when deleting a saved game.
- A warning popup is an output when exiting the game.
- A keypad icon has been added.
- Changed inventory tooltips to not leave the game screen.
- Changed the item acquisition notification so that it does not cover the inventory.
- The position of the buttons has been changed to be coherence.
[FPP Improvements]- The depth of the camera has been adjusted relative to the FOV.
- Changed the judgment of the attack that was not normal.
- Interaction behavior has been improved.
- Fixed the camera would shake in certain situations.
[Multiplay Improvements]- The team name is displayed when viewing other team buildings.
- For other teams, all interactions except for opening/closing doors, entering passwords, storing items, and writing posts have been changed to be impossible.
- If there is no input in the chat window for a certain period of time, it will be deactivated, and if there is input, it will be activated.
- Areas that cannot be built when other teams' buildings are present are increased.
- Team names are limited to 30 characters.
[Zombie AI Improvements]- The zombie's hearing system has been improved.
- The zombie vision system has been improved.
- The overall functionality of zombies has been improved.
- Added ability to call nearby zombies when Screamer screams.
- The range of rotation decreased when the zombie was attacking.
- The priority for the bait trap has been changed.
- Giant zombies have been changed to attack buildings better.
- Screamer has been changed to activate aggro on bait traps.
- Zombie's escape range has been changed to be narrower.
- The zombie in combat has been changed so that it cannot escape to inside the building.
- Zombies have been changed to perform ranged attacks in the direction they are facing.
- The chance of zombies will respond to the zombie's scream has been decreased.
[Optimization]- The optimization has progressed.
Building destruction simulation optimization
Item simulation optimization
Corpse simulation optimization
[Localization]- Fixed some awkward localizations.
[Bug Fixed]- Fixed the issue that player would respawn in place if there was an obstacle at the respawn location.
- Fixed the issue that the maximum number of thrown weapons was not affected by the ammo bag.
- Fixed the issue that Trap's Modify HUD was displayed when a Claw Hammer was equipped.
- FIxed the issue that zombies would disappear when built a player's building nearby a building.
- Fixed the issue that the LED light was not displayed even though it was operating normally when charging the battery.
- Fixed the issue that the zombie hitting sound was playing on the Minigun Turret.
- Fixed the issue that caused tiles to appear where lights were built.
- Fixed the issue that that skeleton indicator did not work properly when loading a game after 20 days.
- Fixed the issue that the wave start message was not displayed when loading a game after 20 days.
- Fixed the issue that the wire could not be connected to the Trap Door's socket with 0 remaining counts.
- Fixed the issue that the traps with 0 remaining counts appeared to work when the game was loaded.
- Fixed the issue that the hit detection remained even after using the flamethrower.
- Fixed the issue that the left mouse button click was maintained when open the system menu in single player mode.
- Fixed the issue that the small animal trap caused a physical collision with the animal corpse.
- Fixed the issue that the reloading sound of the gun was low in the TPP environment.
- Fixed the issue that equipped bullets disappeared when upgrading the Spike Launcher and Trebuchet.
- Fixed the issue that the obstacle determination function of ranged-traps.
- Fixed the issue that items fell under objects such as cars and paper boxes.
- Fixed the issue that the Grinder's build detection.
- Fixed the issue that the trap could receive settings even when the Trap Controller was turned off.
- Fixed the issue that the Trap Controller settings are could not be received normally under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the issue that that tearing animal corpses.
- Fixed the issue that the building team name was pushed to the left under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the issue that the zombie could come through the Gate.
- Fixed the issue that the +10 Lightsaber was displayed as a Two-Handed Lightsaber.
- Fixed the issue that the wave in progress would end when loading a saved game.
- Fixed the issue that the wave did not work properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the issue that the electric LED of the battery connected to the generator was not displayed properly in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that the electric LED was not displayed properly if the Trap Controller was turned off when the game was loaded in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that electric lights could not visible in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that the Plasma Shocker seemed to be running continuously in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that items were floating in the air in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that the first hit could not hit natural objects in the client environment.
- Fixed the issue that the client's projectile effect was not displayed.
- Fixed the issue that a problem occurred in certain areas of the subway.
- Fixed the issue that the message log was continuously displayed when entering the subway on a dedicated server.
- Fixed the issue that Molotov Cocktail attack power was different from the tooltip.
- Fixed the issue that the subtitles of inventory and research tooltips for some languages were not displayed properly.
12. Oktober 2021 03:57